Oct 06, 2022  
2018-2019 Undergraduate Catalog 
2018-2019 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Physics Minor

To obtain a minor in physics, a student must complete PHYS 121 , PHYS 122 , PHYS 224 , and four upper-division (300+) lecture or laboratory physics courses chosen by the student with the consent of the Physics Department Undergraduate Program Director. PHYS 122L  may be chosen as a substitute for one of the upper-division courses. Students interested in the physics minor should contact the Physics Department for details.